Our services are offered until Feb 29th 2020. After this date our servers will be powered off and nobody will be able to access any stored data. Therefore it is important to backup the data you still need as soon as possible.
Conditions and rules
- You may not use our services to perform any illegal activities, including, but not limited to, sharing files that are protected by copyright rights, or files where their author has not approved you to share. We may remove such files without any prior notification.
- We collect information you enter in forms on our web page.
- We may collect information on how you use your account.
- If you use authentication integration from 3rd parties (Google, Facebook, Twitter, ...) information on how you use your account may be shared with companies providing those authentication services.
- An HTTP cookie (web cookie, browser cookie) is a small piece of data that a server sends to the user's web browser. The browser may store it and send it back with the next request to the same server. Typically, it's used to tell if two requests came from the same browser — keeping a user logged-in, for example. It remembers stateful information for the stateless HTTP protocol.
Last reviewed: 2013-05-13